Twitter Update

Why Follow this Blog?

You're a parent or a spouse looking for a place to openly discuss the challenges of your role without being judged. Let's discuss the topics your single friends know nothing about.

Man Cave

I've recently constructed a "man cave" in my house.  It seemed a little selfish at first, and maybe it still is.  But, having my own space in my house where no one else is allowed has been one of the best things I've done for myself in a very long time.  I'm completely wired in to my office so I can work from home, I have guitars that I can practice at my leisure, video games, dart board, a pull out couch, you can't beat it!

The only drawback is that I do see it pulling me away from my family from time to time.  I tend to come home from work and lock myself up in here.  When the wife and I fight, I have a haven to retreat to, rather than lay in bed angry like I used to.  Either way, I'll never have a house without my own space again!

Do you have a man cave?  What's the best part about yours?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share